Since June 17th fell on a Saturday this year, we’re encouraging everyone to keep the National Garbage Man Day celebration going this coming week too! If it were up to us, everyday would be Garbage Man Day but until then why not say “Thank You” two weeks in a row?
All year the men and women of the waste management industry are hard at work collecting, processing, filtering, and recycling over 250 million tons of garbage to keep our environment safe and clean. The week of June 17th is the time for us to come together and collectively show our appreciation.
Tell Us How You Celebrate and Leave A Review
We love hearing how everyone celebrates National Garbage Man Day in their communities. Leave us a review here to share how you say “Thanks” and celebrate the sanitation workers in your community who keep us all safe and clean.
Please also consider showing your support by changing your social media profile picture to the National Garbage Man Day logo for the rest of this week.
Need Ideas On How To Celebrate
It’s not too late to say thanks, get started here:
- Change your social media profile picture to the National Garbage Man Day logo
- Show your love and Buy the T-shirt
- Download a printable Thank You Card for your garbage workers
- Help us spread the word about the week of June 17th celebrating National Garbage Man Day
- Visit the Garbage Workers Wall of Honor
- More creative ideas on how to celebrate the sanitation worker’s efforts
Follow us on Facebook to see how people across the US are showing their appreciation.